View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 02:15 PM   #82
flopjack

Drives: 2011 Camaro RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldScoolCamaro View Post
I am am starting to get that confusion too, ...., increasing by the day due to the waiting....whats in the works, whats coming down the pike, what other special versions or variations besides the ZL1 will be available soon. Could there be a Z28, a monster T3 Bee, a new body style for the 6th gen, what do they have up their sleeve? Decisions..decisions.... I am sooo confused!!!! My instincts tell me to wait...but I an getting impatient.
Same here...I decided to wait for the 2012 ZL1's to go on closeout...so that will be about 18 months from now. If I still haven't heard anything on the Z/28...then that will be the time to strike... (unless they announce significant improvements for the 2013 ZL1...in which case I'll wait 12 more months for those to go on closeout...and if they still haven't announced anything maybe it's just not coming ). The Camaro6 has some huge shoes to fill if its going to be as iconic as the 5th gen, so I really think the current Camaro is the car to own if you're a collector. It would simply be a tragedy for there to be no Z/28. But we know it's coming almost maybe certainly for sure.

THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!

Last edited by flopjack; 07-03-2011 at 12:31 AM.
flopjack is offline   Reply With Quote