View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 09:16 AM   #9
Livernois Motorsports

Drives: 2010 Camaro 454 LSX (SOLD)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zz430camaro View Post
Livernois 2C cam: 224/236 .620/.620 117
Livernois matching spring kit LPP811112 with titanium retainers/springs/locks/seals/cups
All brand new in box, never used. Cost $830 new
Asking $700 OBO
Quote:
ok ill give it way for free
Quote:
ok I threw it in the garbage can. done deal thanks livernois
Good morning all,

We wanted to take this opportunity to comment on the content of this thread really quickly. We have tried to reach out to @zz430camaro several times, we can see his original purchase was back in March of this year. We have tried calling, emailing and even sending him PM's on this forum, and all to no avail. I personally, not knowing any more about the situation other than this thread, have even tried as recently as yesterday to see what I can do to help rectify the situation. His original salesman, Dave, also called him to following up my PM again with no response. We have been poised to offer solutions to mend whatever needs to be addressed. However, in order for us to help we require some sort of a communication.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcampos View Post
Glad you threw it away. Saved yourself and others from that trash! Thanks!
@jcampos, we also do not know why you would say something like you did in post #7. We have had nothing to do with any of your many posts nor do I believe you have ever had any of our products.
Livernois Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote