View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 07:16 PM   #37
FatalSports

Drives: Camaro SS
Send a message via AIM to FatalSports
Radley definitely gets an F from me as well...

About a year ago I went there to look/buy a used 2006 Pontiac GTO. It was GM certified w/clean carfax. Purchased the car after driving it/looking it over.

The next day I went to get it pro detailed...and the detailer was able to notice that the car must have been in a serious accident(s). No frame damage or anything like that...but:

1) Drivers side door jamb: small piece of hair stuck under the paint
2) Passenger side door jamb: very very small paint run
3) Hood: sanding scratches....not standard swirl marks
4) Underside Hood: he saw a small section of chipping paint...all rusted underneath
5) Rear bumper: repainted

I took the car back to them the next day yelling at them at how this car could be a GM Certified car! First it has been in some sort of major accident...and it had rust!

At first they didn't want to take the car back...but I told them straight up that I wasn't leaving with the car...I was going to leave it there and not pay...not matter if the threatened me with putting it on my credit or whatever.

Finally they took it back only after saying I would purchase another car from them - ordering a new Camaro.

Well, I didn't purchase the camaro from them...that's another long story!

Basically Camaro came in...got the call...I said awesome...I got a 2010 Mustang GT that I would like to trade in for it ($34k) msrp with only 1.5k miles...what will you guys give me....Their answer was $21k and this was back in November. I just traded in my Mustang last friday and got $25k for it...and got the Camaro cheaper from Criswell in MD than I would have at Radley.
FatalSports is offline   Reply With Quote