View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 01:50 PM   #7
JDBeck23

Drives: 2010 Camaro, 2SS/RS
Uggh... You guys at Audio Integrations have got to stop making great products! By the way, I got it installed, but I simply mounted the amp on the back of the backseat. I initially wanted to avoid that location, but it turned out to be the simplest for my limited abilities!

Both of this amp racks look awesome! Very sleek and clean, not showy, and very useful. Any luck you guys could shape one up to fit an Alpine MRP-500 (small mono amp). It fits very nicely width wise in between the two rear deck speakers, the only issue for a simpleton installer such as myself is that the clips and screws holding the speakers in and the back deck paneling down protrude through the metal.

But with the way that your racks look, they would work perfect as they appear to give the amp a decent buffer. And they're mounted horizontal instead upside down... all pluses in my book!

2010 2SS/RS CGM
American Racing Headers, Magnaflow axle back, Roto-Fab CAI, Audio Integrations Sub box, Alpine Type R 10, Alpine MRP-500 amp, Pro Clips iPhone Mount
JDBeck23 is offline   Reply With Quote