View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 10:55 PM   #2
mbacamaross

Drives: 2020 6.2 sierra 2022 zl1 camaro
hey guys,
well i did the dyno, tune,, im happy with results dont get me wrong.. but i was a bit disppointed with the vram unit.. IM NOT BASHING, its my 2 cents.. its a good unit.. decent unit.. good looking unit.. i had absolutely no problem with install besides loose radiator that was fixed with a long 4 inch bolt... other than that no surging or bucking..
headers look and sound great..and nice hp gain... flowmaster...man it sounds mean with those headers...
finally with the tune i can squeal those tires in 1st and 2nd!!! and with the tq management gone, this car now feels like its ready to kick some A%$,,
i also deleted the afm, thank god it got rid of that awful drone in 2nd / 3rd gear at crusing..

very happy with car results. i think i got a good and decent package for this summer.

thanks guys! at STRAIGHTLINE PERFORMANCE ( http://www.1320hp.com ), THEY DID A GREAT JOB and i like the fact that they explain everything to you and listen to your thoughts,,and they are hilarious to hang around with tooo! ,if your around illinois area i HIGHLY RECOMMEND giving them a call!