View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 04:17 PM   #20
SPOOKYGUNNER
ROCK

Drives: 2013 ZL-1 TRIPLE BLACK VERT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roto-fab 1 View Post
Here in the shop, we have been working day, night and weekends to create innovative products for you. I personally eat, sleep and breath ZL1 and have every since we brought our ZL1 into the shop. Although I'm no longer permitted to say "ZL1" in the house, I do go to sleep thinking of what we will make next for this amazing car!

Our ZL1 cold air intake system has been a great success so far. Whether you want to go "no tune" or get wild with your ZL1, this is a great intake for you! In addition to our cold air intake, we are offering some cosmetic products such as carbon fiber finish engine cover, strut tower brace and fuse relay cover to match the finish offered on our intake system.

Back to performance-we have our own SC coolant reservoir for the ZL1 which mounts behind the air box. The kit will be available later this month. The reservoir itself is available now for those that can't wait, but we would rather supply the complete kit with instructions which will happen very soon! We have put our ZL1 Big Gulp air intake scoop ahead of everything for the moment-more on that in a minute.

Our W/W kit does mount in the same location as the S/C coolant reservoir, so we will be developing another WW washer reservoir for those who want both.

As many of you know, we are also in development of a very unique air scoop just for the ZL1. Below is a look at our Big Gulp air scoop and brake duct combination.

We will continue our commitment to this product line and to you as a ZL1 owner. Your input has been appreciated: and as you can see, has been integrated into our products.Thanks for your continued support-we aren't done yet either!
Mike

WILL BE GETTING MY CAI , BIG GULP, AND WW RELOCATE KIT TOMORROW FROM JANETTY.
WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE THE S/C COOLANT KIT TOO BUT NOW I SEE IT MOUNTS IN THE SAME PLACE AS W/W KIT. BUMMER.
GUESS ILL HAVE TO GO WITHOUT OT FIND ANOTHER SUPPLIER FOE S/CC COOLANT KIT!