View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 09:17 AM   #14
CamaroGrrl

Drives: Mad Max ~ 2SS/RS Camaro LS3/VR
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnewberr2ssrs View Post
Well I might be back around town in the beginning of October, although I'm still not sure...I came back this last weekend and finally got to drive my car and was speechless to how awesome it is as you guys already know!

But anyway, if I can't make it back in October I'll be back in Albs for good in mid December so depending on schedules and weather around that time maybe we can start some Albuquerque Car and Coffee meets...

My house is actually in Los Lunas but Albuquerque would probably be a good central location for all of us so that anyone from Los Lunas, Rio Rancho, Bernailillo, Albuquerque can meet at a central location (of course anyone from further away in the state is welcome too but Albs is probably the best central location right?)

Open for input - I'll meet up anywhere...I love driving this thing! lol

What do you guys think?
Sorry, I missed your earlier post.

I'd be up for meeting up with some local Camaro owners in early Oct...and setting up a regular Camaro Meet & Greet would be great. We have hit a weekly Sat morning sports car meet-up a number of times...but we haven't seen any other Camaros. It's in the parking lot of Starbucks/Dos Hermanos on Jefferson just south of Paseo, for anyone looking for a "mixed-breed" meeting.

Let us know when you're gonna be back in town & we'll join ya.

PS - we're south of Tijeras in the Manzanos, so meeting somewhere in Abq would work well for us too.

CamaroGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote