View Single Post
Old 12-14-2015, 05:29 PM   #47
Tech@Flowmaster

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeflyhereSS View Post
Flow masters not sure what model as they were installed by previous owner do u think u can tell me what they are?
If your muffler is a single in/single out configuration, the part number can be found on the outlet side of the muffler case. If you have a single in/ dual out muffler, the part number can be found on the inlet side of the case. Once you figure out what part number was installed, visit our website: www.FlowmasterMufflers.com and enter your part number into our search bar to see what you've got.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidG8 View Post
personally I wouldn't put Flowmasters on my lawn mower had trouble with baffles coming loose making noise on a set I had called them up they wouldn't back them
I am sorry to hear about the issue that you mentioned. Although I am unclear as to the details of your situation, I can say that Flowmaster's aluminized steel mufflers and systems carry a 3 year warranty, and our stainless steel mufflers and systems carry a lifetime limited warranty. We absolutely do stand behind our products and if there is anything that we can help you with, please give us a call at 707-544-4761.