View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 02:32 PM   #1
Assassyn

Drives: 2014 Convertable Camero
Thanks for the Welcome. Suggestions * New Guy*

I just purchased my 2014 RS Camaro a few months ago. I haven't done much currently in the way of mods other then some custom Decals from a friend that has a decal business.

Currently here is a look at it

I will be changing it to a Deadshot design not long from now. But I am thinking. What exterior mods are you liking for a complete custom look? I have seen things i like. One was a clear shield shaped hole in the hood that looked down into the engine, another was a body kit. I know all of its up to perception but for a theme car thoughts?

A little history on me. I am a custom Fabricator and master electrician at a Custom truck manufacturer. If you have seen the new Starbucks trucks that are usually around the colleges you have seen my work (( Almost half a million dollar trucks by the way). Their isn't much am lacking in skill to do. even less I cant learn. I have worked on everything from Firetrucks, Swat command units, and ERV vehicles to installing generators able to power city blocks into service truck. Did a magic city truck not long ago and that was NICE!

I guess what i am asking for is inspiration from you my new brothers and sisters. That and once i think i show i am serious about making something truly unique maybe i can get some sponsor help on the engine and performance aspects.

So what are your guys thoughts. What have to seen that has brought the WOW factor. My Wife has Convinced me to record the work of every aspect of my creation and to possibly put it up on youtube for others to enjoy and possibly help. I use your suggestion i will throw a shout out in the video for the suggestion!

Oh and cash is a issue. Father of four here. I do ok but dont have thousands to spend on one idea.

" The Assassyn "
Assassyn is offline   Reply With Quote