View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 10:11 PM   #4591
BenningJ

Drives: 2013 AGM 1SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by its a syn View Post
I don't think I would like the look on Ken's face if he hit something that hard with Grinch!! That was a hard hit,is there any cameras in the area?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Grinch View Post
LOL, And it will be Awsome again its amazing how fast Body shops are these days.

Overpar73 your baby looks Great. Lets hope for a nice Indian Summer going into mid November so you can properly get to know the girl.
Nope, no cameras anywhere. Kind a secluded area really. Which is why I think the culprit lives very close to there. It is not an area that you just drive through for the hell of it.

At this point I'm not too worried about it. I have some plans cooking but they will develop more over time. Just have to wait and see what the outcome of this damage is.
| LS3 | CAI Inductions, Inc Intake | Vmax Ported Throttle Body | Dynatech 1.875" Long Tube Headers | Apex Scoop & Washer Bottle Relocation | Lethal Racing Night Fury Cam | BTR 7.400" Push Rods |LS2 Dampener | Melling 10296 Oil Pump | IWIS Chain | BTR .660" Dual Valve Springs | BTR Trunion Upgrade Kit | Lethal Racing Tuned | Anvil Notch Spoiler | BMR Split Drop Springs | Eaton TrueTrac | GM 3.91 Gears | LPW Diff Cover | Rohana RF2 275/40 20x10F 315/35 20x11R | BMR Polyurethane Motor Mounts
BenningJ is offline   Reply With Quote