View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 09:59 AM   #714
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

Drives: 2010 SIM 1SS
Derek

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetRide View Post
We probably haven't heard from Gemini because she is now camped out at her dealer lot so she can get second by second updates as to where her new baby is. I can picture her there with a nice Coleman stove cooking up some hash browns and eggs for all of them to help "sweeten" them up so her car gets there sooner.

So I had an idea this morning. I am going to replace my Pirelli's here pretty quick and I was wondering if anyone here would want to buy them from me? Even though none of you are going to be driving much here shortly, I thought if you had storage space you may want some, at a good price, and hold on to them until you need to replace the ones your currently riding. Anyone interested if I sold all four for $600?

I think I will be getting my new tires at John Watson Chevrolet, and then have them keep the tires until whoever buys them comes and picks them up. Any feedback positive or negative (like Derek, that is a terrible idea/price/whatever) is appreciated.

Jordan, nice to meet you! I'll trade you my RS 20" Pirelli's for upgrades to get my V6 up to 400 horsepower! Ha ha. Seriously though, try to make it on the 7th. It'd be nice to meet you as next year I am considering some upgrades.
Won't you be wanting your Pirelli's back next summer?