View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 01:52 PM   #1
colin911

Drives: 1985 Camaro Z28
Suggestion: Explanation to thread starters for their threads being locked?

Well, apparently the thread I just created this morning was not appropriate. I thought this was the forum to provide site related feedback. However, if the moderators felt it was not appropriate that's fine, its not my site.

Although, it would be nice to provide the creators of locked threads with the reason as to why their threads were locked. This way they might understand the reasoning behind it and not unknowingly re-offend. I would have contacted the moderator who locked my thread directly before making this one, however I had no way of knowing which of the 11 it was.

I was not trying to be rude or throw stones at anyone. I was just simply providing "Site Related / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions".

I wasn't going for some kind of holier than thou attack, just making a suggestion on something I have noticed for some time and thought deserved mentioning in the forum especially made for feedback... I even made a typo in the thread title as was pointed out!

I wasn't trying to be mean!

I merely thought the main page deserves a little extra attention on the matter of spelling and grammar

Honestly, does it not???

I tried to explain my intentions as constructive criticism and not just being a jerk in the thread. I apologize that it obviously came across the wrong way.

Regards,
Colin