View Single Post
Old 02-21-2015, 03:41 PM   #1961
cuban_camaro

Drives: daily fast
Beware of Las Vegas Performance shop! Sin City Performance

LAS VEGAS LSx OWNERS PLEASE READ:

I want to share my bad experience so no one else in Vegas gets ripped off. Horrible dyno tuning and customer service from Mike at Sin City Performance. So I had my 2013 Camaro SS L99 auto dyno tuned by Sin City Performance in Las Vegas / Henderson Nevada, back in late September 2014. I took the car in dropped it off and was told I would receive a professional custom tune. It cost $500.00. After getting the car back, I noticed it did not feel much different than before and the shifts were horrible, almost felt as if the transmission was slipping:( I called and asked the shop if they could take a look at it and see what was going on with the car, they told me that they lock their tunes and they were not able to look at it for me. WTF?? I had tried to get them to address the issue for months now. I finally got in the car and drove to the shop. I asked the worker behind the counter if they could look at the tune and he replied for another $500.00 he could possibly fix it! Are you F'ing kidding me? I told him to unlock it put the stock tune it and keep my original $500.00 and I would go elsewhere. He laughed and said, good look, the tune is locked! Horrible customer service. The good news now! I ended up taking the car to another shop and he was able to read their locked tune! They forgot to lock it. LOL After the other shop looked over the tune and fixed the trans issue. BTW it shifts perfect now. Sin City Performance had only made a few changes and he showed me the comparison files. I have made a appointment with a real tuner in Las Vegas!
DO NOT USE SIN CITY PERFORMANCE IN LAS VEGAS!
cuban_camaro is offline   Reply With Quote