View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 01:00 PM   #14
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
The problem is that a lot of dealers did not do the preorder thing. Now they are getting allocations and folks coming in off the street are getting the slot. And that slot is right now....Many of the pre-orders are say #7 of 10 and that slot is not on the dealers allocation report yet to even place it and get it into they system. So even if GM wanted to focus on the preorders the system in place is so screwed up that they cant push the preorders thru. There is a ton of folks that ordered in October still at 1100 and GM has not even sent them thru pass one yet. It is bogus but that is the way its happening. I just get frustrated when someone walks in the door and two days later is already moved to 3000. But I am sure some others are frustrated cause mine has moved and I ordered two months after they did. I did have a better understanding in December how the priority number system worked which most in October did not. I do wish that it was a first in first out system but it was not set up that way.
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote