View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 10:53 AM   #108
Chevyjk33

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazzyk01 View Post
Okay. Now I've got questions for you. I've got ~67,000 on mine and it's a daily driver as well.

My main questions are:

1. Do you track your car at all? I've had mine on the track only a few times.
2. What kind of driving do you do? Highway, surface streets? Flog it like a dog? Drive it like a normal car that just happens to be able to slap most other cars around?
3. What have you had to do maintenance wise? Clutch?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!
I missed this one around Christmas. I have a 2015 and only about 24k on mine. Its not my daily driver:

1. I do 3-5 track days a year. About 8-10 autocross events and about 5-10 days at the drag strip

2. Not a daily driver, but all of the above and normal driving in the summer on normal streets. I don't baby it at all, but I also don't drop the clutch at every light. Id say spirited driving .

3. Other than oil changes, I've had to replace brakes and tires due to track days and the above. No other maintenance yet. The only odd thing I run into is my fuel gauge selectively working sometimes. It will drop to zero on the gauge, but no low fuel warnings in the DIC and it still showing normal on the DIC.

I don't have a ton of mods. Just the Z/28 intake and a line lock I installed for drag racing. Plans in the near future for LT headers and a tune.
Chevyjk33 is offline   Reply With Quote