View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 10:29 PM   #8
TheInfamouSS
@LS.ACE

Drives: 2014 Chevy Camaro 2SS/1LE
First Goal Met

Alright, so that is pretty much how my car sits now looks wise. So I'm going to fast forward a couple of weeks. I was able to go to another drag strip by me and was able to run a 13.2 and a 13.194 @ 110.42. I was getting closer to my goal. The following week I decided to head back to Englishtown and see what I could do. I started getting a lot more comfortable with driving the car and was really getting used to it so I was hoping I was going to be able to finally hit my goal. That night I ran 2 13.0 passes back to back.

Name:  13.0 time slips - 1.jpg
Views: 2370
Size:  202.0 KB

I know with better tires and more seat time I can get a better 60' down and im pretty sure I could have ran quicker times in it's current state but I met the goal that I set for myself before I started modding this car. I started the drive home happy and started thinking about which route i was going to take and what I was going to get first.

And then driving my friend home who lives by the track I stopped at some back road gas station since they live in the middle of nowhere. It was a reputable name company so I didn't think it would have been too bad, and I only put enough in to get back to my house.

On the way to the highway, the car sputters and my service stabilitrak light comes on. After unplugging the battery I somehow made it home before it did it again. It turned out to be the dreaded p0641 code. I knew part of my issue had to be the bad gas. I brought some quality 93 to put in the tank with some iso heet, changed spark plugs and wires (just because which ended up being good because they didn't look so hot), the problem went away for a while and then came back. Ended up listening to my one friend finally and changed both my MAF and MAP sensors and it ended up resolving my problem.

But now I can now get to the fun part: The Mods....
TheInfamouSS is offline   Reply With Quote