View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 02:04 PM   #1
TinyToasta

Drives: way too fast....
Question TVS2300 set-up question(s)

After dismissing my plans on going with a n/a setup, I eventually figured out what to do (almost): FI!

The set-up is gonna look like below, target is 550-600rwhp on a 2010 LS3

- TVS2300 (SLP575 Stage1 Package)
- 3.6 Pulley
- MSD Fuel Booster (#2351)
- Kooks 1 7/8 LTs w/ cats
- Volant CAI (already installed)
- SLP LMII Axle-Back (already installed)
- Noweeds (already installed)
- Custome Tune on the above
- LPE ZR1 Twin Disc Clutch (if the stocker calls it a day...)

At a later stage I'm leaning into getting a blower cam and maybe ported heads, but that's the future...

The thing I'm completely uncertain about is the Fuel System in general, or more precisely the Injectors.

Would new injectors be required for such a set-up, as I don't want to end up screwing the engine running to lean?
Together with the MSD, what injectors should I be looking for?

Trying to stay on the "reasonable" side of budgeting, so 800$ max should be the ballpark for the MSD and some adequate injectors...

Anything else I might have forgotten on the above set-up?
Any help out there?

Thanks guys!
CTS-V Brake upgrade, Street: 22'' Vossen CV1, Strip: 18'' Forgestar F14 on MT Street Radials
TinyToasta is offline   Reply With Quote