View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 08:48 PM   #5
Hopper
Chevy Lifer

Drives: '13 Caddy ATS, '10 2SS/RS ABM M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmag21 View Post
Yeah im really leaning towards the the Hotchkis track pack, would there be alot of affect to the daily driving tho? I dont mind the change in ride quality, i just dont want to worry about scratching my bumper going over bumps and what not

Grant
If you don't have ground effects, I wouldn't worry about it. You will definately feel a difference in the ride vs. stock, but I didn't find it harsh at all...just tighter. I agree with the previous poster that you could probably dial in a Pedders set-up you like with some help, but I'm an automotive engineer and don't care to do that on my daily driver. I have a track car for that. Didn't think you would either. Sometimes, too much adjustability is just that...too much. Most people put in these systems and, aside from alignments, rarely touch them again, let alone tune them.

Again...if you are a serious track hound, go Pedders. If you are a set it and forget it type on your street car, like me, I think you can't go wrong with Hotchkis.