View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 09:02 AM   #30
bigssc
Account Suspended

Drives: Black 2013 Camaro 2SS (auto L99)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarojt View Post
I'm just stating a fact. I wasn't mad or even really care what your car runs. I do know that if you want to be fast, you will need to learn alot and you can easily learn alot on this forum. So thats the only reason i was saying that to you. Call it smart advice.
But you are leading with a short fuse and to quick to reply with smart comments. I took Tim post earlier to be humor and light?
As far as your direct comment to me, You can file this whole post on the useless information file Bc until you actually do anything with the car, it's all useless. Just alot of blank entries that mean nothing. I personally don't see you hitting those numbers on the dyno?

Your racing experience will determine mostly what you run and your mods will play much less in the equation. Hence why you often see full bolt on + cam cars running mid 12's. So high 12's is a below average time to predict. But more probable based on ur experience.

Be sure to come back and post a time slip so everyone who guessed will know how they did?
once again
bigssc is offline   Reply With Quote