View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 06:53 PM   #1
SummitWhite11

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
2010 2LT - upgraded Brembo Brakes squealing

I have a 2010 2LT/RS with the upgraded Brembo brakes by the previous owner. I am aware they are notorious for squealing. This has happened on several occasions when hot etc... However, now that I have owned the car for almost two years - the squealing happens regardless if the brakes are hot or cold. There seems to be some pad life left in them, however the rotors look like they could be resurfaced and new pads put in place. Not sure if this is the route I want to go. If anyone could lead me in the right direction for new pads/rotors with the best deal online possible I would appreciate it! I currently have the Hawks ceramic pads on with the Brembos.

Any NEW Brembo rotors out there WITHOUT the drilled/slotted option? Seems it was discontinued?? Thanks in advance!
Attached Images

ZL1 Appearance package, Flow Master American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust w/ QUAD TIPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Ported VMAX TB, OEM GM Brembo Brakes Package w/ Hawks Carbon Ceramic Pads, Night Owl Halo Kit (WIFI), FRONT/REAR Carbon Fiber Wrapped Bowties, Rear Oracle Blue LED Bowtie, Oracle Ghosted Painted Side LED Markers, Silver Side Faded Gills, OEM Satin Camaro Fuel Door, OEM Strut Tower Brace, Detroit Speed Engineering 1.5" Lowering Springs, Koni Orange STR.T Struts, Z28 rear LCA's, Black Magic rear 32" sway bar, 1LE front sway bar w/ DSE end links. Evil Energy Catch Can.

Last edited by SummitWhite11; 12-03-2018 at 07:17 PM.
SummitWhite11 is offline   Reply With Quote