Thread: P-1SC-1 Quote
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2020, 09:13 PM   #6
Jtmurillo

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtmurillo View Post
Hello- so I think I am going to make the step to supercharge my 2010 Camaro 2SS L99. I have reached out to all the ProCharger Dealers in my area that were recommended to me by ProCharger. So far the below are my two quotes.

Company 1: The STG 2 intercooler kit with a P-1SC-1. $8500 tax, installed and tuned. The tuning service includes both dyno and road tuning as well. The fuel system upgrade would include injectors and BAP using the stock fuel pump. I can save $200 by paying cash bringing the final total to $8,300 all in.

Company 2: They said I can take $500 off if I choose the basic finish (company #1 quoted me the basic finish) and another $200 if I pay cash bringing the final total to $10,428.84 cash.

Attachment 1046395

I am still waiting on two more shops to get back to me. What are your thoughts on these two quotes. Are they fair, do I need to ask more questions with either company? Any help or insight would be appreciated.

Thanks!
My end goal is between 650-700 HP. I like ProCharger and I also plan on camming my car in the future so I don’t have to get straight to 650-700 with just the ProCharger. I like the reliability of it and I want to have an engine that lasts a long time.
Jtmurillo is offline   Reply With Quote