View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 04:40 PM   #1
tpower
DBLCHBY III

Drives: 15 1LE
600kms / 375 miles in DBLCHBY

Ok with the traction control tires will spin up easy, We have some nice twisties on a road call Hockley Valley Road. Staying within the break in guide lines I stayed under 4000rpms, I felt like the car was very well balanced and thru the esses the car transfered from right to left smoothly Im not a road racer but one of the tight left handers the car felt like it was on the right rear tire. Steering is touchy compared to the SS and the paddle shifters are 100% better , i can hold the shifter all the way thru the turns. Stop sign launch in drive with sport mode the car launches hard and the traction control kicks in nose dives the car a bit then picks up the car again. shifts are very crisp and still feel a little short but only my opinion. The breaks are awesome 6pistons stop on a dime and they are very very balanced not heavy nose dive and the rear does not get light. (I was just trying to seat the brakes). Car is quick to get up to the speed limit and is deceiving at what speed you are actually going At one point I was doing 140kms in a 80zone feels very stable , like a wide car should. HUD has about 5 settings I like the one with the g force meter( just for giggles). My cheeks are sore from my pirma grin!!! Like I said i am not a professional and only my opinions