Thread: drying black
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 11:18 PM   #7
fargomike
The Dude Abides

Drives: Black 2SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgraves View Post
I have one and use it for every wash on my black SS. Its the cadillac way to dry your car and nothing will outperform it.......but.......
Do not expect it to speed up the drying process, you will actualy spend more time because you will blow out water that you never even knew was there, basically you will expose every single drop and it simply takes time to blow them all off. That being said you wont have to worry about drops later after you drive it if you do a thorough job on the front end.
You also must have the correct electrical setup and either $50 worth of hose extensions or $50 worth of good extension cord.

Other than that, I have loved mine because you can use it for dust removal between washes, use it to blow out your garage, dry your washing supplies, etc.

Love your setup , where did you get the hose ?
2010 Black 2SS/LS3/M6 Kooks 1 7/8 Ceramic Coated Headers, Borla ATAK CB , JRE Tune , Halltech Yellow Jacket CAI ,VMax Ported TB, PFADT Coilovers,Forgestar CF5's Textured Gunmetal w/Nitto Invo's 275/315 ,Hurst Billet Plus 2 Shifter AAC P13W Plasma LEDw/DRL Harness ,30% Tinting,
fargomike is offline   Reply With Quote