View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 03:20 PM   #1811
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Drives: VRSCF, 2011 SS vert
Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
Ok, there is this thing around the holidays called a cookie exchange where everyone bakes something different. Then everyone comes over to your house bringing their cookies and everyone takes a bunch of the other cookies and goes home with a huge variety of cookies instead of just the one type they brought.

So Mrs. Number 3 has a bunch of friends over for one of these and I leave to hit golf balls and come home and there is now this huge variety of Christmas cookies to munch on.

So............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And left over champagne (sparkling wine for you purists).

So Number 3 is happy

aaahahhhhh. you know something I don't understand the game of golf. I mean you hit a ball down this thing called a fairway and then you go running after it. until you finally hit it on this thing called a green where you only have to deal with the lay of the land. what's the fun in that? I mean I want things to block my path, make loud noises and look funny on my green. lol

cool we got a bunch of care packages in yesterday filled with home baked crums (use to be cookies) and apple pies etc etc. quite nice actually. too bad I'm on a diet. . .lol.
boxmonkeyracing is offline   Reply With Quote