View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 07:08 PM   #670
Cheveey57

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrybird 12 View Post
I am NOT a yesman, I call them as I see them. Not everything on the refresh is perfect but it's not as bad as many of you haters make it out to be either. Remember many owners add or take off stuff the Current Camaro has. That means not everyone is 100% happy with it either. Just look at everyone that have changed hoods, spoilers, ground effects, changing lights to HID's and LED's , putting in different grills and I could go on and on, the 14's will have people changing things too as the aftermarket comes around. Some of you are so closed minded thinking the 10-13 Camaros are the only thing that they should ever build. Again leaving them alone with no changes is certain death. Changing them will bring NEW BUYERS IN...if you like your current car then KEEP IT! Nobody is holding a gun to your head and are going to make you buy a 14 or a 6th Gen.
So you can call as it you see them for the positive 100's of times but if others call it as they see them in the negative then you have a problem with that? I find it funny that you even know those of who hate it or not.
And don't worry I won't buy it. You can have the Z28 I was going to buy before I saw the job they did on the re-fresh. Hopefully they hire some new designers that will stick to the American muscle car roots for the next generation and not head in the direction they have started with this euro/ femine look.