View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 01:50 PM   #1370
drivingincamaro

Drives: 95 civic
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
LMAO fixxer56

All I had was the workbench order I never because I was told it would be fine, that the dealer has to big of a reputation to uphold... I was fine with that, I trusted the salesman, it's the general manager & owner who pulled this $hit, or so I believe anyway... I don't care either way Their reputation is getting smeared in here, with the BBB, the States Attorney Generals office, and the media... all in the works. Dave Rogers is a prick, he talked to me as if I was a little kid, then when I showed I knew more than he thought I did, he asked who I was to talk to him that way, and if I was a dealer and knew how things worked there, and that he was not going to talk to me if I talked to him that way...
Sorry @$$ munch if I knew more than the average Joe buying a car. He said they were not making much on the added accessories... they are making a 466% profit on window tint alone ($550) they want $1,500 for paint sealant... My buddies wife works at Nissan, she said their cost on that stuff is cheap (I don't remember the exact number but it's not over $100). So don't BS me Dave and tell me your not making much money on it... that does not include $1,500 for the clear bra... and what ever they are charging for the car cover... still all over priced.

I decided to move on, I will not spend a penny there, I already ordered from another dealer. I just hope the word gets out...
for the extra costs, did you ask them to do it to your camaro?

Some average Joe will fall for this guys BS and probably buy your car..

(you left that dealer right?)

I hope you find another ABM camaro