View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 12:23 PM   #4
SSSoon

Drives: RY 2011 2SS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Thank you for placing your trust in Arrington and me. I'll post pictures as we move through the build process.
You bet! This is going to rock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadams72 View Post
That's the good and the bad of boost. The crappy thing for us roadies is it takes a lot more money to make big power NA so you have to be prepared for the sticker shock. I think an LS7 build will be pretty awesome. Keep us posted on the progress.
I have no delusions about price. It's gonna cost. And when it's done, I know it's not going to be a Z/28... but given how much I already have in customizing my car, I am willing to bet that a built LS7 will put me close to the same league, for a LOT less than the difference between selling my car and buying a $80k Z/28.

I already regularly get the Vette Grand Sport guys coming over between runs and asking what I have under the hood after I have blown past them. With an LS7, this will be like the ultimate track sleeper...

Pete

Dry sump LS7, cage, JPSS suspension, Wilwood brakes, fire suppression, ARH 3" headers/exhaust, Z/28 DSSV coilovers, Kirkey seats, TeamTech 6-point harnesses, 19" Forgeline GA3R, 325/30R19 Re11 tires, oil cooler, monster JPSS splitter/wickerbill, CAI, brake ducts.
SSSoon is offline   Reply With Quote