View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 11:01 PM   #50
2KZ28_For_Now
SS Shotgun Ride?!??! :-)

Drives: 2000 Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
i know we've all heard speculation surrounding the 2012 conspiracies and end of the world scenarios...
:seesaw:

well, i got to thinking about the camaro's role in this.

we've been discussing the Z28 for a while now, and we know it wont hit initial production cus gm wants to make sure they can sell enough of the base and SS models to warrant a top-end performer . and then you start thinking about how long it would be (realistically) before a Z28 would be introduced into production... 2010...2011...2012... then i was scrolling thru the threads about the possible motors that would go into it... ls8, lsa, ls9, etc... and how GM wont put a more powerful car on the market than the vette right?

then my mind started running scenarios (like it does all the time...it doesnt shut up ) about dooomsday... then about the camaro...then they slowly merged into a new 2012 doomsday prophecy...

HIGHLIGHT BELOW TO SEE....IF YOU DARE

GM WILL INTRODUCE A Z28 CAMARO WITH A MORE POWERFUL MOTOR THAN THE TOP OF THE LINE VETTE AND THE UNIVERSE WILL BE DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUM BUMM BUUUUUUUUUUM

you heard it here first.
Spike, I like your thinking. I'd be willing to drive it off a cliff, hair on fire, on my way to the Pearly Gates, just before the World tilted it's axis, spun out of orbit, and burned itself into a fiery oblivion.

(You have to have a wacky sense of humor around here these days. Really.)