2010 BADSS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Interesting video from the HRPT in Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by mws444 View Post
My car is back among the living!
I snuck off to the track Friday night for a couple of passes. Track was in rough shape with all of the street tires making a mess of it. They did a 70' prep for us on one lane and got decent shake out.
Although a year off without so much as even driving a standard tranny takes it toll. On the prepped run I bounced off the rev limiter in first gear.
Only managed a 11.5, but I was'nt pushing very hard. The car feels great. I hope to hit the strip again this next Friday. Maybe I can get my mojo back and push a little to get into the 10's.

On another note, had a great visit with the track owner. He gave me the low down on what the uphill elevation has for a time correction....3/10's to compensate for the 17' of elevation. So I feel a little better with my progress so far.
Also had a few guys tell me that about every car is .5 seconds faster in Albuquerque vs. here in El Paso. So I guess I need to head up north to visit 2010 and RS to get down some good times.
Great job! Glad the car is alive and that you are finally getting to run it again!!! You're welcome to Albuquerque anytime, and can stay at the shack if you want. Just get your practice in down there, cuz you might only get one run in here without a roll cage!
DSS 9" rear with 3.90 gear
Pfadt suspension/Hotchkiss chassis brace
Forgeline Wheels VR3S/Nitto tires

Beware of the LPE Sisterhood
2010 BADSS is offline   Reply With Quote