View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 08:11 PM   #712
Zabo
Gunning for Sixth

Drives: '03 ZR2 Blazer
Quote:
Originally Posted by comiskeybum View Post
wow. so 2ss and 1ss has nothing to do with engine choice? dosent the automatic have one engine and manual the other?
Yes, but they're both available on 1 and 2SS trims. It has to do with the VVT/Active fuel system in the L99 motor. The block, though fundamentally the same, has different ports and galleries to fit the valve train specific to the L99 Variable setup. The LS3 is just an LS3.

And with my connections, I may. I'm already hitting 380/mo for 60 months on a base GT. I was at 460/mo on a 1SS. And mind you the Mustang was without Z plan pricing.

I could break the 299 barrier with the Z plan @ 60 months, which is why I'm seriously considering it. And also knowing my dealership, they'd take my truck in a heart beat. They have the last 40K miles of work documented in their computers.. But I'll always be a Camaro fanatic at heart; I'm just falling for cheap torque and horsepower.

EDIT: Oh lawd.. I forgets 'DA BOZZ!' IMO.. it's trying to be a Camaro concept much too hard. After seeing the current '10 on the road, that car can make a "Boss" look better than "Da Boss." First off, that '10 needs Louvers on the side windows..