View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 01:05 AM   #52
The 2010 Sin
Dont H8 Me Cuz U Aint Me

Drives: 2016 SS Sedan, 2017 Explorer Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by USArmy View Post
Steve,

I called you guys a couple of times and EVERY time Chris told me that the problem was my driving habits which I found really funny as my son's Corvette has a McLeod and it works PERFECTLY fine as a DAILY driver. Just like "The Sin", I called your shop every time HOPING to find REAL customer service (either upgrade to a twin clutch or some other fix). Instead (sadly, but necessary to mention), I realize that you are more of a "lip service" than customer service. Bottom line is that we had to re-balance the flywheel and the vibration is gone. However, after 2,500 miles on your Monster clutch the chatter and the embarrasing noise are still there!! If you say that your Stage 3 is good for street and track, then why would you have to beat the crap out of it "to make it work properly?" I am so disappointed with your product that I have been driving my son's Z06 while my car remains parked. By the way, I have not heard of any noises or experienced any chatter while driving the Corvette. I am contemplating a Hendrix-Performance, McLeod or ACT for my Camaro. I am just very frustrated that I called you to somehow remedy this problem and all I got was "good lip service", but no decisive solution. I threw my money away by trying your product and like others in this forum, I am telling the story based on my own personal experience.

Couldnt have said it better myself. And professionally put sir.