View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 12:59 AM   #34
dragon22

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smarbrit View Post
Thanks Tom!! I like them flat but that may help balance the look a bit...hmmm I think I jynxed spring tho...bloody snow....

my tires are running weird, hard to explain, but overall feel off. I still have to reset my tsp and I can't find find my tire pressure gauge....but I don't think it's air. Doesn't feel like a balancing issue either but could be wrong....I know the tires run different in the cold, but I park in a heated parkade, was there for 11 hours and when I left they feel the same as first thing in the morning.

Any suggestions? Oops just high jacked my own thread...lol
Might be a dumb question, but are you sure the tire shop put the wheels on the correct ends of the car? LOL

I know my car feels different when I put the performance ones on as well. The winters are so sticky and soft, it's like putting the car on rails afterward. Good call on getting the foreman to go for a ride. If you were off the next couple of days, I would lend what little expertise I may have. LOL

BTW...taking my car in tomorrow to Southgate. The AC belt snapped off. Now I know that doesn't just happen, so I'm pretty sure I'm looking at a new compressor as well. I know it snapped off because it didn't take the main serpentine belt off with it.

Also...last Thursday, I was sitting in a parking lot and a little asian guy pulled in beside me and threw his door open so hard, I thought a car had hit me. Imagine my displeasure to see a dent in my LR 1/4 panel above the wheel. 3" long and 1/2" deep!

I explained rather sternly that he was paying for it! Got his information. Took it to the dent clinic and they said it will not look the same again. :( Said they can get most of it out, but it will only be about 80% perfect. It is in the worse possible spot ever! So...I'll get a quote from Southgate to make it perfect and he can pay for it!
dragon22 is offline   Reply With Quote