View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 09:07 PM   #1
bob2the2nd

Drives: CGM 2LT RS
2LT CGM WOW (WW girl in bathing suit WW)

first i must say this car is AMAZING (named her celeste). it handles perfectly, it sounds great, it lives up to the hype and then some. i have put almost 400 miles on it in 36 hours, including a trip to the beach. I zaino'ed it today (all purpose stuff) and it worked great. Highly recommended. it was really easy to put on and just made the car glow.

though i do have two stories I must share.

the first I was coming back from the beach and hear a loud POP (very similar to a rock hitting a windshield) and i look up sure enough there is something that looks exactly like a crack about half an inch long total but in the shape of a U. i go to touch it and it has a lip on the inside of the car. so im thinking a crack all the way through the windshield and im flipping the hell out. So my next stop i check it out and there is no indication of a hit to the outside of the car. so now im thinking maybe faulting windshield or something. Well right before I call my dealer to ask what my options are i decide to wipe the area off and turns out it was... bug guts.. maybe? i still have no idea what it was but it came off. talk about being relieved.

then the next story. im bringing my car home and I pass a couple (early 20's). he is staring at her, she was staring at me

and now for the pictures you have all been waiting for

1100: 11-29-08
6000: 6-29-09
cracked windshield: 7-1-09
1000 miles 7-4-09
windshield replaced: 7-9-09
2000 miles 7-10-09 (yep 2000 miles in 11 days)
3000 miles 7-16-09
4000 miles 7-30-09