View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 08:25 AM   #12
Joebot8484
ZL1 # 1307

Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1, 2008 Hummzilla H3
Quote:
Originally Posted by z28mass View Post
I bet you felt good sitting on the ZL1. I went to the show in Boston and they had the IMO there. I got to see exactly what I ordered. It seems this color is slight different from my 2010 SS/RS color. I also sat on it.
At the Boston show they let everyone sit. I opened the trunk, engine compartment and everyone were asking me questions about it like I was working for GM. It's funny the representatives from GM had no idea that some of the ZL1's were already built. I told them yes and as a matter of fact 500 to be exact. I went to the show on Sunday and they released the built ones on Friday. It was amazing how the spectators were surprised how I knew so much ( I know a woman, yes and proud of her camaros). Got a free T-shirt for me and 4 for my friends.
I also met the crew that built these cars for special racing. It was so cool to talk to them.
GM Please built my soon so I can meet my other ZL1 friends.
Thats awesome! Everyone that was standing around the car had this "who is this guy" look on their faces. I think sitting in it defiantly helped with the waiting, I also can't wait to meet up with some ZL1 friends. Checkout the older gentleman in the background with the scowl on his face! I have about 20 pictures of me getting in, sitting in and getting out of the car and that guy has that look on his face the whole time.haha I believe he was a GM employee, Scott, Who is this guy?