View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 12:35 PM   #21
jessrayo
Speed Freak

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Camaro, 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhelanZL1 View Post
I stand corrected I thought he wanted to just read values not adjust them. Ps remove fuse 8 for the NPP to stay open all the time. Dash logic is good but I'll leave the tuning to the pros
The dash logic device is not a tuning device, it will read all of the parameters that used to only be readable with tuner software but it does not allow you to change parameters in the tune. I does allow control of the NPP exhaust but this does not affect the tune at all. Torque can read real time car data with your smart phone but as has been mentioned in a previous post and in my first hand experience, it can be glitchy. Aeroforce gauges display whatever you want but they are comparatively expensive.

All of these devices use the OBD port, all the tuning software uses the OBD port. You must use the OBD port if you want to see real time data on your car. The phone software is the only OBD device that I know of that has "messed with" the car. I would not be afraid to use the dashlogic or other gauges that plug into the port. This information is very valuable if you are trying to optimize your car performance.

2013 ZL1 -ADM - 427 LSX 6 bolt, O-ringed block built by LME. Twin PT6466 turbos. RPM custom manual trans, RPS Quad carbon clutch, 9" Hendrix rear diff & axles. ADM/squash fuel system, Ron Davis radiator, Spal fans, AGP air to air, turbo plumbing. LPE oil cooler, rear bushing upgrade, roll bar...etc. rwhp 1400+... 212.5mph, best Texas mile to date.
jessrayo is offline   Reply With Quote