View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 02:52 AM   #1
Junkman2008
"Detailing Devil Dog"

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Junkman's, The Mother of All "How to Fix Your Paint for Novices" Thread

That's right boys and girls, The Junkman has went and made paint correction so easy, a caveman could do it! In the following video, I cover the entire process from start to finish.

This use to be a 5-part video series but I accidentally deleted the videos. I immediately was bombarded with request to reup those videos so I got them back and created ONE video with even more detail in the form of annotations that I have added to the video. Even though the videos were originally recorded back in 2012, the information contained within is still relevant to correcting your paint.

If you have ever been apprehensive about using a machine to rid your paint of scratches and swirls, you will definitely not be worried after watching this video series. I break it down to a level where a 10 year old can watch these videos and start fixing paint. The supplies and equipment that I use are readily available in the USA and abroad (for the most part). If you have a serious desire to finally fix your paint and about 1 hour and 54 minutes, then this video series is totally for you. After you have watched this series, you will not believe how easy I have made this.

So sit back and get out some popcorn, kick up your feet and enjoy. The Junkman is about to burst onto your screen in a way that only the Junkman can!

Here are your before and after shots, which won't make a lot of sense until you have watched the videos, especially when you see how the number "2" ended up in the paint!

BEFORE...

AFTER...

Here's your video:

Junkman2008 is offline   Reply With Quote