View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 01:52 AM   #9
elpatofeo
LawBraker

Drives: 10 SIM 2LT/RS & 2016 1SS Hyper Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
I like it, sounds mean at idle. Any other mods?
as far as performance mods all I have is the Injen cai and lowering springs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
I have to say...I really like it so far! Has a great low tone and a nice burble to it. Good stuff! Have to say though, it seems like the manual V6ers always end up with a slightly more aggressive note. I have no clue why, but it seems that way. Maybe that has something to do with it.

I'd have to see a vid of it on the street sometime to form a really strong opinion, but so far its a thumbs up?

How loud would you say this exhaust is? Have you had it long enough to notice any drone on the highway? Virtually every exhaust has some amount of drone, with Corsa and the SOLO with J pipes seeming to be near exceptions, but just curious on your thoughts.

Will be adding to the sticky forsure.

Thanks!
just like you said there is drone but I have only noticed it when I'm going over 70 mph. Other than that its pretty quiet. This system was installed last Thursday and let me tell you that when you step on it its loud, I mean loud but when cruising its very quiet, you can barely hear it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcnamee View Post
sounds awesome, how much did the exhust run you $ if you don't mind me asking?
I was a test mule for them so was given a great deal $500, this system will be around $1500 once its out on the market, which as I understand will be soon!