View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 11:43 PM   #16
StevenBateman

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by sycraft View Post
the ipf uses a vortech V3 head unit, it can support upwards of 700 hp, your engine cannot support that much HP. pully, meth, hard charge pipes, evap system upgrades are all good, then gears, clutch, suspension. You are good to about 400-450 at the wheels, more than that and you are going custom and paying big bucks. You can always plumb nitrous with the IPF kit...
As much as I'd love a 700HP car, I don't think I could possibly afford something that powerful! Not to mention there's not really any places around here in Niagara Falls where I could open that bad boy up. Honestly the gains from the SC itself are probably good for me, but I know me and once I get a taste of that power I'm gonna want more, but only to a certain extent.
BTR Stage 4 Cam, FTI 3600 Stall Converter, GM 3.91 Gears, GPI Intake Mod V2, CAI Cold Air Intake, SLP 25% Underdrive Pulley, LS3 Conversion, PRC Ported/Polished Heads, Stainless Power Long Tubes w/off-road pipes, Borla Atak Cat-Back Exhaust, Tru Cool 40K 482rwhp/425rwtq, Built and tuned by Champion Motors

StevenBateman is offline   Reply With Quote