Drives: Street Car
PLEASE HELP!!! Need advice!!!

2010 camaro ss auto

Current mods:

Magnuson tvs2300
3.2 pulley 10lbs boost
Rotofab cai
Cooks 1 7/8 longtubes
Str8 piped mid section (no cats no X or H pipe)
Flowmaster mufflers
Aem meth kit
160 thermostat
Custom street tuned by matt solomon MI
Nitto NT555R's

Mods about to go on:
Huge trans cooler
H&R 1" lowering springs
Stoptech drilled & slotted rotors with ceramic pads

Just put in new NGK TR6 spark plugs & MSD spark plug wires.

I have a few issues and i wanted some help from you guys please! So i just installed the meth kit, went from 3.8 to 3.2 pulley, cut out cats put in str8 pipes, installed 160 thermostat, installed wide band and boost gauge, and installed spark plugs and msd wires. My tuner said theres still room left to make some more power i should be retuning with him tomm. So far im not impressed at all with the diff in power! It does not feel faster! When its under WOT the car goes to 10lbs and then drops to about 8lbs, what could that mean? Shouldn't the meth and diff in pulley size mean a huge jump in power like extremely noticeable jump? After a couple hours of tuning he checked out the spark plugs and noticed they were the stock AC Delcos so we stopped tuning and he recommended i get sum ngk tr6 and msd wires b4 we move forward. He was also a bit concerned as to why the boost drops from 10 to 8. The car has the stock injectors that came with blower, there duty cycle is about 80% he said also the car has stock fuel pump but he hasn't said anything about fueling issues yet. I believe the car made around 500 whp b4 and i was hoping to gain 70-100 with the new mods. Please any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!!!
Itwuzalladream is offline   Reply With Quote