View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 05:33 PM   #64
el ess A
Older Than Dirt

Drives: 2010 & 2013 Camaros
This is simply some advice:

To sykb47l: Maybe if you kept your bumper, and started dealing with ACS directly in explaining what went down (stick with facts, not opinions) and worked with them directly in obtaining a splitter when they're ready if you can get a refund from Gary for the splitter. Not sure if they'd do that, but ACS apparently has more than one dealer if you don't trust Gary any longer. Maybe ask them who to see instead if you don't want to deal with Gary and they only will go through a distributor.

To Gary: Not sure if the splitter refund was agreed upon or what, but if not, maybe consider a refund the splitter money and let sykb47l work it out with ACS to get his part to finish the project.

Disclosure: I've purchased parts without issue from Gary and have nothing negative to say about his service/parts based on my own personal dealings.

I too, would like to get a T2 bumper, but without the splitter, it would look like azz IMO. So I'm standing pat until I know for sure it's available. But I don't live so far as to not drive down there and chew his azz personally if he messes with me! j/k

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26108&dateline=142898  4774