View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 06:54 PM   #4
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
25th anns were (no offense) nothing special. mainly because ALL 92s were badged as 25th anns. however if yours has the "Heritage Package", then you need to rethink your plans. it will have a heritage package badge on the rear deck lid if yours is.

now if you have the H/P and still want to swap motor/trans, thats fine too. however I will suggest that you go with a 350 (as its cheaper and easier to make power with), and a T56 over the T5 or go with a TH350 or TH400 or 4L60E (if going auto)

reason being is that the T5's were only offered with the lower powered 305's and autos only offered with the 350's because the t5 couldnt hold up to the power of the 350.

another thing to think of... how much did you pay for the car? how much value do you think the car would have with a dilapidated v-6 to most buyers?
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote