View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 09:22 AM   #2819
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Police report was made, of course. I took down all the guys insurance. Sad part was....the insurance paper had the advertising divisions number for the insurance company on the ins card vs the claims number. I called and called, left messages, etc. I finally got a call back from that number saying I was calling the advertising section. No kidding....make it harder for people to contact them right off the bat... I had to get the proper ins info off the internet.

I called his ins once and was told someone would be assigned the case, would contact me, etc. No one has. I was told it would be 24/48 hours but they could rush it. Nope. I know it was the holiday weekend, but nothing.

Since no one contacted me, I called my insurance and they said they'd handle it and would contact them/bill them, etc. paying for the repairs out of pocket for now should I need. I already went to a place that does ins adjustments and estimates for my ins co having my car looked at. I sent the appraisal over to them and they are forwarding it to the proper ins co.

Looks like everything should work out. BUT....it was that diminished value that I'm concerned about.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote