View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 08:24 PM   #266
1FAST SS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Mine

Works perfectly and has done so for a month now. NO ISSUES.

I also don't know why GM doesn't just change out the part number all together. I think they are going to do nothing but have more and more complaints and unhappy customers when they go int time and time again to get it fixed only to be told, "sorry...you are stuck with a SH!T PDIM." I'm sorry...but no one and I mean NO ONE should have to put up with that. If you buy something, you expect it to work...not work half assed and then have to live with it.

I know my dealer really well.

They didn't want to warranty my PDIM saying it wasn't for my car. It was the wrong part number. I had to explain over and over and finally my guy, since he is a genuinely nice guy, caved and said he'd get it. Guess what....FIXED.

NO ONE and I mean NO ONE should have to beg ANYONE to get their vehicle and parts fixed PROPERLY under WARRANTY.

Well said.

CAI Cold Air Induction, ADM Race Scoop, Apex Washer Bottle Kit, Vengeance Racing Kaotic Cam, DOD/VVT delete and LS3 conversion, American Racing LT Headers, American Racing Headers Off Road pipes, Borla S-Type Catback, FTI Billet Triple Disk 3600 rpm Torque Converter, DSS Aluminium Drive Shaft, AAC Plasma DRL's, Showstopper LED Sidemarkers,Carbon FIber Bow Ties, 35% Window Tint, Llyod's Floor Mats, JBL MS-8 Sound Processor, 2 Alpine PDX-1.600, Alpine PDX-4.100, JL Audio C5-650, JL Audio C5-650x, Alpine T10 Type R Shallow Mount, Stinger Dry Cell Battery
1FAST SS is offline   Reply With Quote