View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 08:03 AM   #5
MLL67RSSS
Account Suspended

Drives: car
Most of the issues have been with the information cards being filled out with very little information. There was a second photoag to take pictures of license plates to help identify cars, but some people did not put their plate numbers on their form. Do you know how many black Camaros were there? Time consuming to identify some of the cars lacking information. One form had this, and ONLY THIS on it's card: "Camaro #13". Now once you find the picture of the Smokey Yunick tribute car it's obvious, but you have to look through hundreds of pictures to find it. Also the "yellow shirts" were quite helpful in totally screwing up the order of the cars that entered the track after their info cards were collected.
First hundred or so went out Monday, Chino hopes to get them all out by the end of this week.

C&P, Latest update:

Hello Everyone:

I hope everyone is doing well. I just wanted to follow up with you and provide an update on the status of the track photos for you. I am happy to inform you we began shipping the 8x12s out yesterday (Monday Nov. 1) via USPS. This process will still take a few days to complete, but I expect all units will be on their way by the end of this week. Thanks again everyone and sorry it took us this long to go through the sorting and packaging process. Take care.

Sincerely,

Chino

Oh and BTW, Chino who does photography on sort of a free-lance basis donated all of his time free-of-charge for this.

"what's so hard about printing up some stuff from an SD card?!?!"
Well Tag, nothing at all. Identifying who's car it is, getting the proper address affixed, getting the picture in the tube, applying the postage, etc, X>500, well that's a different story!
Attached Images

Last edited by MLL67RSSS; 11-06-2008 at 08:23 AM.
MLL67RSSS is offline   Reply With Quote