View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 08:32 PM   #10
Yellow Camaro

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin's Bee View Post
Cant speak for the In and Out, but As far as the Glass sealant and microfibers...Top notch. Not only for my car but all 6 of my cars i detail in my family, I've been told "The windshield wipers are almost unnecessary!" And the towels are the softest and get the job done. I cannot wait to get my new batch of Adams
I still have a hard time stomaching the microfiber prices, mainly because I go through SO many of them I like to have a dozen or more. I tried one waffle towel once and they got me...it just works so well with the waterless wash. So I keep 3-4 of them. I had to try the glass specific ones this time just because I've been battling a lot of streaks, etc. I'm optimistic these will be great. I also tried one of their regular $8.95 white all purpose ones. I've been using AutoZone spa towels which are like $6 for a 4 pack...but I think I'm just going to add an Adam's towel to my order everytime and slowly amass a few.

I use one for leather cleaner, one for leather conditioner, one for dash/interior cleaning, one for dash protectant/gloss, one for glass, one for detail spray, one for detailing the wheels after washing, one to apply polish to my VentureShield, etc. And I like extras. It stings that the Adam's are $8.95....I wish they had a bulk deal on like 20 of them, lol.