View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 06:49 AM   #6
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
Quote:
Originally Posted by el ess X View Post
GM is, and has been a follower and not a leader in the Pony car market.

I say this because they are usually reactive instead of proactive when it comes to innovation and thrusting out new models.

But, when Camaro responds to a Mustang bite, it usually responds with a hammer. I wish they WOULD bring out something that you see FORD for a change go out and buy a ZL1 or Z28 or whatever to go comparison testing their new model. But so far we've only seen that with the ZL1 testing.

I'm tired of the answers following the question. For once I'd like to see GM get out in front. FAR in front.

Other than that, the "car wars" are great. In the end we all win, whichever brand we prefer.

But that article...PURE speculation. All of it. Only GM knows for sure.

The article could have some truth to it, but like you said only GM really knows.
Prior to the ZL1 spy shots, info was leaking out that parts were seen floating around, and eventually the car started to surface.
I think the Z28 is going down the same road, some parts have been seen around "the palaces".
Let's hope it's not too long, and I'm not looking for time frame from anyone, because unless you work there and REALLY KNOW, don't get people going...PLEASE
Let's just be patient, I know it's hard, it's killing me, and everything will work out in the end.