View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 06:15 AM   #4
SS PANTHER

Drives: 2013 SS Supercharged Convertible
I have a 2013 SS Camaro triple black convertible A6 and I love it. I live in Southern California and we have top down weather all year round. Having a convertible is like having two cars in one. Two different looks and environments.
I prefer black over silver, as black as depth and shine. Silver is easier to keep clean and shows the lines a bit better. I like having the auto. Just easier to drive anywhere. Get a Range AFM unit or a tune to disable the AFM. My car has a 3/2013 build date and there are no TSB's on the top. They improved them for 2013 along with the tonneau cover. I drove for 80 miles with the top down at 70+mph with the wife, windows and windscreen up and you can converse and listen to music easily and you do not get blown around. The car actually feels smoother to me with the top down. I like the MyLink, back up camera, and the HUD. Another nice improvement for 2013 is electronic steering. I agree with you on the shifter and plate. Looks a little odd and cheap. Good luck.
Attached Images

SS PANTHER is offline   Reply With Quote