View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 12:05 AM   #25
baup5f

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Coupe
Thanks KMP and SIXJAK. Now my two cents from the night...

Both of these guys are awesome and have awesome cars. Keith has spent a lot of time perfecting his mods and they all look good. His exhaust has a very nice low rumble during cold start. I'm going to steal a few ideas off of his to help spice mine up a bit. Going to paint the wheel center cap bowties as SIXJAK mentioned, and also looking to get a silver trunk "blackout" stripe to go along with my black badges. I love the aqua blue metallic and would have got it in a heartbeat if they still offered it when I got mine. He keeps it in pristine condition and still looks brand new.

SIXJAK is a super nice guy. He took me for a ride in his car and I couldn't stop smiling from the sound of his exhaust. Probably a tad too loud for my taste and for driving everyday, but it is a badass sounding car and I would ride with him again any day.

I wish there were more members on here around the mid-mo, cause going down to the lake to look at just these two cars was a blast, couldn't image five or six or even like ten. KMP and I are only about 30 minutes away, so I'm sure we'll be meeting up again soon. If you ever get a chance to meet one of these two members, you won't be disappointed.