View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 09:39 PM   #46
Rice Killer
Cooter

Drives: my wife crazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurenuff View Post
I'm doing exactly that. Not only these videos, but all the videos out there from the development of the ZL1 to the earliest spy shot videos. It's like my ZL1 development documentary. It'll be great and nostalgic to look back at theses many years from now and remember this roller coaster ride.

I use a youtube downloader extension for Firefox to save all of these videos at the highest resolution offered. It gives you the option to save any youtube video in the browser as an .mp4 for easy playback.

Download firefox if you don't already have it. Once launched, select tools and then add ons. Search for a youtube downloader and install. I'm using "mp4 downloader" and "easy youtube video downloader". Either one works fine, try it out
I would love to have a magazine archive of ZL1 articles. Would you happen to know what magazines and months have articles on the ZL1? Thanks in advance.
#1451 - 2012 ZL1 - White, Black Wheels, Manual, Suede Package, and Exposed Hood Insert. Delivered on 6/20/12. Thanks to Jason from Symdon Motors in Evansville, WI.
Rice Killer is offline   Reply With Quote