View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 10:38 AM   #200
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post

stovt, completely agree on the gas thing. If you have the ability to pump gas (the know how to pick up the pump, sipe a card, flip a switch, etc,), then you sure as heck should know how to keep gas from dripping on the paint. GM should take a step back... Realize that GM probably will get complaints from people years down the road that consumers will have problems w/ their paint peeling or something around the gas cap. People will bring their Camaro's back into the dealers service place complaining... And, this is where I would say...you don't know how to pump gas, do you... Tell'em to take a hike. And care more about your car.
Don't get me wrong. I agree with both of you. But all of us know that there are people out there with more money than sense, or people who don't appreciate what they spend their money on. And unfortunately for us... They are the majority. And GM knows it. It will almost always come down to cost for the near term and long term (meaning the knucklheads out there that show up 3 years later complaining of faded paint). And not only does GM have to protect themselves from these gomers but they have to portect the gomer from himself. I Truly hope Scott is right when he says this is a car for the die hard Camaro fan.
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote